HeXiaofeng
Who can tell me your favorite scenery.
6
0
i love the Lijiang ,i visited it at 2007~ it's so simple and so clean. but i worry that after year and year, there are more and more people travel to there, if it become commercial, that's a sad issue for us.
I love the beaches and towns along The Great Ocean Road in Victoria, Australia.
well my favorite are the rice terraces in my country. and the Mt.Pinatubo and Zagada baguio cowboy...
Hi There You can ask this question 'Can you tell me what your favourite scenery is?' My favourite scenery is dense tropical forests, misty rice paddies first thing in the morning, craggy mountains covered in trees, and South African velt - vast grasslands with the classic acacia thorn bush - with some lions, giraffe and springbuck strolling about!
The Grand Canyon in the U.S. is simply awe-inspiring. A lesser known view is Dead Horse Point, in Utah. It has a gruesome name but it is quite beutiful. Two rivers come together 700 meters below, with high canyons all around, layered with color. It is magnificent.
HeXiaofeng