Tom not yummy
Why I feel so depressed recently. I'm just whine and complaint. I believe tomorrow it's a other day,and will be better. The Chinese new year is approaching.I will say goodbye to annoyance and face the future that will be filled with hope and happiness with silme and confidence. Good luck my friends and Tom
11
0
bcz you want this.....dear everything depands on our state of mind.....sorrow and happiness both are our state of mind.....and you believe in future means you are not living in present.....present is only the truth which you can see and can feel....bcz you cant got to past and dont know the future....so why you worry about these.....just live in present with hope.....and believe me it is in your hand to change your state of mind ..to sorrow to pleasure....ya i know it can takes some time but will go.....
Hello Tom, There are so many reasons that could depress you , it is difficult to answer your question unless one knows something about you and your life style in general. However if you are a cheerful person by nature , then it could be the winter season, many people are prone to get symptoms of depression related to what has been coined as "SAD" referring to 'Seasonal Affective Disorder'. They call it the winter blues and it is said to be caused by low levels of light that lead to a chemical imbalance in the part of the brain that controls body functions such as sleep, appetite, mood and activity. Try to expose yourself to as much light as possible to reduce those effects.Diet and exercise could alter and eliminate those symptoms as well.
If you really are depressed, I suggest you see a doctor for a complete medical check up.
dont think to much for what are facing by now think what will you do tomorrow. cowboy...
hi Tom, maybe this phrase from the bible would relieve your depression: "don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today." therefore, things will inevitably come to our lives. we just have to face it the way it is. enjoy life... :)
Tom not yummy
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish