sakura
Anybody can give me Tips how to be good in japanese
5
1
I started with listening to Miyavi (really fascinating musician:)) and watching Japanese dramas and movies. Very helpful if you want to develop listening skills and vocabulary.
find sth that u r interested in and can listen or watch for really long time, such as game or animation or even news. then just repeat listen-imitate-correct-listen... after quantitative change, one day, suddenly, u will find u r pretty good at it this is my experience^^ good luck~
I think , Japanese language is hard for even native speakers because it includes many characters , foreign words , some kinds of respectful-form , informal and formal form . so I take it for granted that you need to spend your tons of time being proficient at the language. I recommend you the way that you should read as many books as possible after taking glance at grammar book. Good Luck :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
http://www.italki.com/knowledge/contribution-How+to+Learn+Japanese.htm
Hi... Like every other language really you need to work hard on that language... In your mind it must be a priority and if you can go to the country to be immerse in it... Good luck!
sakura
Japanese