浪里白条
Which country if will let you choose you to go to? Why?
7
0
"If you were given a choice, which country would you choose to go to? Why?" China, since I am trying to learn Chinese and still have many friends there from my last visits. Close second place - Germany, in the South. I lived there for a few years.
Oh!!! So many countries, so little time. With unlimited funds and a year to travel, I would first go to Colombia for about two months to visit people I know and enjoy the warm weather and some of my favorite foods that I can't get here or have a hard time making (pan de bono, yucca bread, coconut ice cream, chontaduros, etc.). I would go through Ecuador just because I've never been there, and head for Peru. There I would visit friends near Chiclayo and stay for a month or two. From there, I'd go to Trujillo, spend a few days, and then on to Lima for a week or so. Then I'd FINALLY, finally visit Machu Picchu. After that, I'd go to Argentina for a week, and then Brasil for a while. I don't know how long I'd stay there, because I've always wanted to visit that country. Off to Europe. I'd probably start with Scotland and Ireland, then France, Spain, Italy, Greece, and wherever God leads me. Then I'd go to Ukraine. I'd visit Kiev and the Crimean peninsula. I'd probably stay in Simferopol for a week or two, and visit a few friends. Then I'd go to Moscow. Lastly, I'd go to Japan and China, maybe India, perhaps Egypt. Anybody willing to host me? ;)
i like to go in Peru cause most of the language their was similar to our language.so it's not hard for me to communicate with them,even tradition and custom are similar with us i think i will never be homesick. cowboy...
Hi... I wish I can visit Egypt on day because I am passionate about Egyptology...
If I had the choice I'd go to France and practise my French.
  浪里白条