Cherry
A technical italki question: In the Answers home , My Q&A ,specifically in My Answers section , It is only possible to read the latest answered question and I can't move to the next page to see the previous questions ..Anyone knows what to do there ?
2
0
Maybe an italki member under the 'Ms Help' name can help you on that
Yeah, I guess they sort of missed some coding there. Just like there are some other weird things. For example, removed comments are still counted towards your total on the Top Members page. And "best answers" are calculated differently on the Top Members page than on the Answers Home thing. On Top Members it says 33 best answers and on my Answers Home it says 90 best answers. So I guess they're using different ways to calculate this on different pages.
Cherry
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Persian (Farsi), Portuguese
Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, French, Italian, Persian (Farsi)