looki
I need someone to proofreading my english text The Greenhouse effect is a term which describes the global warming of the Earth. It is nature phenomenon which is triggered of the sunbeams as they enter our atmosphere so the normally consequence is a relatively constant temperature on the Earth. But the humans can influence this nature phenomenon by increasing the presence of gases in the atmosphere. Because the gases are important factors they let the sun passes through to the ground which reflects the sunlight back. So when the amount of gases is rising the sunlight will stay in our atmosphere. The Impact becomes a temperature increasing. This process is similar to the one that is used to grow vegetables in cold climatic areas.
5
1
Here I corrected what I think was a bit off... You do not need to use "the" with Earth, Sun, Moon and other planets because they are one of a kind, but it's optional. The Greenhouse effect is a term which describes the global warming ON Earth. It is A naturAL phenomenon triggered BY the sunbeams as they enter our atmosphere, so THE RESULT is relatively constant temperature on the Earth. But humans can influence this naturAL phenomenon by increasing the presence of gases in the atmosphere. Because gases are important factors they let the sun beams pass through to the SURFACE, which then reflects the sunlight back. So when the amount of gases is rising, the sunlight will stay in our atmosphere. The RESULT is an increase in temperature. This process is similar to the one that is used to grow vegetables in areas WITH COLD CLIMATE. You can also add that it's called a "greenhouse effect" ;) Hope I helped
Lenka Sinoptik properly corrected mistakes in the text. But I use proofreading services. http://goproofreading.com is one of them) Good Luck=)
yeah! send it lot of people will give you idea's cowboy...
...and if the text is long, write a polite email to one of the members here, asking for their advice (we love to help). :)
Hello Looki, If the text is not very long, submit it here and someone will certainly do :)
looki
English, German