Notics
Is anyone like watch the TV -BIG BANG? I think sheldon is really interesting :D so what USA-TV u like to watch? I like the heroes and prison break1TO roi_q I have only seen the prison break 1 2 3 as the NO.4 i still have not so much time to see it.now i am addicted in the show of The Big Bang Theory.I think its so funny that make me have a good mood. To Jura: I dont know much about the Asperger but i know its a psychosis.in the show ,the four guys all some kind of different from the normal guys.but which make its interesting to see their life.As i am a polytechnic students as well :)
6
0
In the show, Sheldon is a typical Asperger's sufferer, yet the show's producers make this condition seem quite endearing. You can see how his friends have to do everything his way.
well, i will start to watch!
The Big Bang Theory serie? I don't seems much funny and have a very outworn script
howdy! i like proson break cause it's realistic. by the way have you finish watching it? i mean untill the final season so cool you dont want to missed it.. cowboy...
My friends like them。 Idol :)
Notics