alexa
What is the best way to find a host family or cheap accomodation in Gr. Britain. Thank you for the answer.
5
0
Also, consider trading your German language skills to someone who would like to learn or improve their skills. Bartering or trading your language skills for room and board/food.
April 29, 2013
check out AirBnB.com... I have rooms listed there and it's insured. Website is user friendly..
April 29, 2013
Maybe tell them you will watch their teenage daughter for them for 2 weeks so they won't have to. That can be quite a selling point.
Hi why not try exchanging houses with someone? # Intervac-International Home Exchange Holiday Service Home Exchange in the Press. Why would I want a complete stranger to take a holiday in my home? Because you'll be on holiday in their house. ... www.intervac.com/ - Cached - Similar # Home Exchange International. House Exchange Home Swap Home Exchange Home Swap House Exchange House Swap worldwide vacation travel - I stay in your home while you stay in mine - International home exchange ... www.singleshomeexchange.com/
Hi Alexandra, I used couchsurfing.org while I was in Europe last year. I met a lot of really nice people! Advice on using the site: have plenty of information on your profile, and when you make contact, say why you'd like to stay at their place (ie. why you want to meet these people - saying "I need a place to sleep" isn't enough). And as the website will advise you, always have a 'Plan B' such as details for a hotel or backpackers, in case you can't find a host. :) Good luck!
alexa
English, German