megane
If y have a looooooooot of money,whow will y use it? or what will y do??
6
0
buy lot of things that can be usefull,build orphanage,or donate to charity. cowboy...
I'll just have to establish a small business to sustain my family's living then everything else will go to somewhere it may be needed (i.e. churches, hospital, school & orphanage). I don't wanna have lots of money anyway... :)
Hi Hope you will spend it.... wisely... right ?
Honestly,I do not like to be possessed with too much dough.You'll get a headache and nothing more.Even with those,which I have already,I'm experiencing lots of troubles.There're persistent problems as to where it invest and how to save them.It's your fate and destiny if you would acquire some amount in this crazy world.But I'm eager to know if mankind ever manage to get a good riddance of that evil thing? As to your question..Hmm..If I were accrue even more, the terrific and stupid mountain of that devil's things, I would invest in science and charity.
I know I'm not free of human failings, so I would spend much of it on a number of things I've always wanted to do or buy. However, I'm also generous enough to give much of it to charities that need it desperately. On the subject of large amounts of money, I think all of us wish at times to win the lottery, but if the U.S. bank crisis has taught us anything, it is that for many people, even staggering amounts of money are not enough. One other sobering fact - the rate of suicide and divorce for people that have won the lottery is significantly higher than the rest of the population. If money could actually buy happiness, this would certainly not be the case.
megane