Community Web Version Now Available
How do you say "过来人" in English?
Feb 5, 2010 5:30 AM
Answers · 3
Actually I think "passer-by" would be closer to what that means.
August 31, 2010
I have been there before
February 5, 2010
Hello Yolanda, You could simply call such a person "an experienced person" in English. You could also use the expression : "someone who has been around the block"
February 5, 2010
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, Japanese, Spanish
Learning Language
English, Japanese, Spanish