Mrs Shipra
Is it possible to guide me in writting English passages? How is it to learn as a postal course by email?I sent here passages. But some times the space here becomes small.Therefore please represent y email address for my learning.
3
0
Hi...please send me your copy on kruti2012@gmail.com. I can help you as much as I can. I know I am not fluent in English but I am a contact writer so I can send you my thoughts. Lovely Sis Kruti
Hello Mrs Shipra, You can also send here on italki's mail messages to italki members in the form of long passages. You can write as long passages as you like, there is plenty of space!
I am not sure if you want this corrected. I am not sure whether Italki members will give you their personal email addresses if that is what you are asking them to do, due to protecting their privacy. How can I learn English as a postal course by email? I have posted some passages here. But some times ,the space here is too small. Therefore can anyone please give me their email address to help with my learning.
Mrs Shipra
English, Marathi