Lσlliρόρ
can anyone teach me korean on msn ?? i'm 16 i live in dubai and i want someone to teach me korean on msn plz i really need it i can write and read in korean but i dont really understand everything plus i want to learn thai so if anyone can help me with this too i will be very happy :)
3
0
Hi. nice to meet you:) Do you learn Korean?
Hello Lollipop, Look for "language teachers" , "Korean teachers" in particular on the left side of your homepage. Get in contact with them to arrange for lessons. If you want to exchange Korean or Thai for English or Arabic search on the same pile for "language partners" ,native Korean and Thai speakers who would like to learn the languages you speak for mutual benefit. You are more likely to get a positive feedback than just by posting your request in this section :)
why dont you go to 'Language Partners' or 'Language Teachers'? Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!
Lσlliρόρ
Arabic, English, Japanese, Korean, Thai
Japanese, Korean, Thai