Haiyang
Why do you want to learn Chinese?
4
0
1. About 1 billion people speak it (about 1 in every 5 people in the world) 2. I like learning languages. 3. In my old age, I need a challenge. 4. I like China - a lot.
I started learning Chinese beacause it was the language that I thought I would be most likely to need as an adult. I originally started learning as a skill to help me with my career. But scince then, I have fallen in love with the chinese language. My study of chinese is the one thing in my life right now that I am most passionate about. I don't consider it to be work. I really enjoy studying chinese, more than I enjoy many things most other Americans do for fun.
I wonder how can it talk, it is very difficult so far, that for me. interesting how to write a character on the keyboard.
I want to be multi lingual. and also, i would like to be able to teach english in an international school in Malaysia.
Haiyang
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Chinese (Cantonese), English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish