christina
Hi,I want to improve my english ,I am so lucky if I can to be your friend. I love english when I started to study english ,So I hope I can learn more english from you and we can talk as well Best wish Christina
6
0
Hi Christina, I have English conversational sessions on Skype and regular live classes on WIZIQ, if you would like to join us just contact me here on italki. Norman
Here are also some sites that you might like to check, they could help you practice grammar, vocabulary ,comprehension and pronunciation in English. Lots of quizzes and tests as well to test your level. They are supported with audio and video material : www.learn-english-online.org/ www.1-language.com/ www.Englishtown.com/ www.1-language.com/audiocourse/index.htm www.learnenglish.de/ www.ego4u.com/ LatitudeU.com/ www.Englishtown.com/ www.usingenglish.com/testing.html www.usingenglish.com/quizzes/ eleaston.com/quizzes.html Good luck :) 加油!
Make lists of words you learned and categorize them, e.g words you use at the office , words you use at school , greetings etc.... - Keep a diary in English . Try to use the new words you learned to write and compose simple sentences .The more you add up to your vocabulary, the more you can form intricate ones. Test your level!. -Take a holiday abroad if you can afford in countries speaking English. It is an opportunity to practice with natives and learn more about the culture and people.You can sign up in language courses in those countries as well beside visiting its historical and monumental buildings and museums . You will be using guiding phrasebooks to help you get along there. The whole process will help you learn more words, expressions and practice speaking. All the above can help you improve your language. Intensifying your efforts will make you improve faster. Concentrating on whatever method you are applying will guarantee you a more steady improvement.
Hello Christina, "so I am lucky if I can be your friend." 好的,我可以帮助你学习英语,你也可以帮助我学习中文码?? The following are some tips to help you start learning English and improve it in the long run: To start learning English from the scratch you might need to take some initial classes to learn the alphabet , how to pronounce ,basic vocabulary and grammar. You can do that by taking classes in a language institute or by self learning online, although some guiding from a tutor at that early stage is recommended, unless you are able to depend only on audio/video facilities. Then you have to practice and increase your vocabulary through different means such as : *Reading at your level of comprehension simple texts or books and looking up new words . * Listening to English through music and possibly reading the lyrics. * Watching movies in English with subtitles in your mother tongue.. * Chatting with natives online using voice chats or in real life .Mingling with natives is a very good way to be constantly listening to speech in English, even if you don't understand at the beginning.
你好。。 I only can offer an elementary english. would you teach me some chinese too? 好不好? :)
christina