Malini X
Happy New Year Everyone!!!! How did you celebrate today? What did you do? What gift did you get? What gifts did you give? What will you buy with your new year money? What did you do today? I wish you all the best health and happiness in the coming year of the tiger and hope that you accomplish everything you set out to do! With best wishes, Your friend, Malini
9
1
big meal,jiaozi,big family get together.....the most important point is that it's a great chance for chinese to go back to their own hometown,own family from everywhere to have a family reunion
sleep
and I want to say happy new year to you too,and in China the people visit thier relatives and eat meals together for celebrations.and what is in your country? Sally
【My English is very poor........Plese don't mind...】 First of all, thank you for your wishes, and the same to you! I don't know other Chinese people do in that day clearly, but I can tell you how my family celebrated the day. What gift did you get? My first gift is a red envelope in which some money received by my parents. We call it "hongbao[红包]" or "yasuiqian[压岁钱]". What gifts did you give? It's such a shame that I did never give gifts to anyone......But I decide to sent gifts to others next year. What will you buy with your new year money? I will save it....O(∩_∩)O~ What did you do today? We got up very early. Setted off firecrackers. Breakfasted jiaozi[饺子]. Then went out to visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”. At noon, my families got together and had an abundant meal. I am very glad to answer your questions and hope these answer is helpful to you.
thx for the regards.We set off firecracks and eat Tangtuan on the first day of Spring Festival and for the rest of the holiday,we just do whatever we'd love to,like travelling,watching tv and, of course,sleeping. btw,do people in Australian celebrate such foreign festivals? wish u as gorgeous as a tigeress!:)
Malini X
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Tamil
Chinese (Mandarin)