christina
Does anyone have a good idea can get up early? I always get up very late ,I think I sleep too much ,but I felt tired when I got up ,How can I get up early?
2010年2月15日 02:30
6
0
hey as well as you got then plz plz tell me also.......
2010年2月15日
Honestly,i think we all suffer while we are getting up in the morning, especially,in cold weather. however,my way to reduce the pain is putting on some energetic music when I'm still sleepy then,I use a good amplifier that's connected to my cellphone,so it comes very handy,i just need to turn on the cellphone...btw,i waked up at 11:00 A.M. today.
2010年2月15日
i have a special way! ask for your husband kick you out of bed when you don't wanna roll out your bed. :P
2010年2月15日
hi, no matter how early you go to bed at night or set your alarm on the desired time you want to wake up if you don't have that willingness, then it won't seem to help you at all. have you ever been excited about an early trip for a vacation? or perhaps, waking up energized to celebrate your birthday? I just mean that only if we have created something exciting (and/or obligation) in our mind, it'll surely help you in gettinng up early. I tell you, what drives me in getting up early is my job... especially my boss. Tardiness or absence is a no-no thing... :)
2010年2月15日
sleep early then get up early. cowboy...
2010年2月15日
christina