Bean/劍云
For all the Christians on italki "How do you consider all the hardships and sufferings in your life?" Well, I didn't mean any offense for posting up this question, I'm just kinda curious of what's the outlook of most Christians are on their sufferings they'd been through.. and How do you feel the connections with God? How do you see him/her?(In China, Budda is a man actually.. so what about God?Someone gotta tell me!!) Still thank you so much if you could share your ideas and opinions with me(well,not only me in fact)...... okay, I'm all the ears waiting for your answers!:):)Thanks again!
15 Th02 2010 17:02
6
0
I discarded my religious beliefs and substituted them with faith in the human race.
16 tháng 2 năm 2010
i think they have better plan on us thats why we need to face it suffering is just a part of life. cowboy...
16 tháng 2 năm 2010
We considered that nothing compared to the suffering of Christ on the cross. We live for Him that is the foundation of all Christian faith.
16 tháng 2 năm 2010
I just work through them all, they are part of life whether you are a Christian or not.
15 tháng 2 năm 2010
The standards and morals of a Christian is suppose to help guide you throughout your life. Sometimes things don't always work out, but it's a learning experience. You just need to learn from the hardships and try to change your situation.
15 tháng 2 năm 2010
Bean/劍云
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Other), English, German, Norwegian, Swedish
English, German, Norwegian, Swedish