Community Web Version Now Available
hello, do you know the name or the little plastic parts that a shoestring (or shoelace) has at the ends ?
Feb 17, 2010 2:04 AM
Answers · 4
aglets, although I don't think I have ever used that word
February 17, 2010
Steven is right: it's an aglet and not an eyelet. Aglet: a metal tag or sheath at the end of a lace used for tying, as of a shoelace.
February 17, 2010
Yes it is "eyelet"
February 17, 2010
We say eyelets.
February 17, 2010
Language Skills
English, Spanish
Learning Language