Mona
What is like? its so hard to define like ... what is like??i know what is like ... i mean when someone tell the otehr I like u ... what is like here??...soemthing like love ... or respecting .. or shoeing that she is one of the best ppl he know
4
1
"I like you," simple as it may sound, has several meanings, all depending on context; 1) When you give your boss a good scolding in front of the entire office personnel, people might come up to you and say: "I (really) like you." And by that they would just mean: "I like your style; I love your way of doing things." 2) Most common usage of "I like you." is simply to express that you are very fond of this person. Again, context is everything. When a 6-year-old boy tells the girl next door that he really likes her, it probably means he's in love with her (or, at least, what he thinks is love). When your 23-year old girlfriend tells you "I really like you." (especially when preceded by the dreaded words: "We need to talk."), then it means your relationship is over. :)
if someone say i like you it could refers in many things.he like you as a friend,he like you cause your good,simple,helpfull,kind not unless he/she like you cause they feel something special to you. cowboy...
like verb. liked, liking, likes .transitive verb. 1. To find pleasant or attractive; enjoy. 2. To want to have: would like some coffee. 3. To feel about; regard: How do you like her nerve! 4. Archaic To be pleasing to. intransitive verb. 1. To have an inclination or a preference: If you like, we can meet you there. 2. Scots To be pleased. noun. Something that is liked; a preference: made a list of his likes and dislikes.
similar, resembling, or close to equal Or in the sense that it is used as a verb, if you like something, that something is pleasing to you
Mona
Arabic, English, French, Korean, Spanish
French, Korean, Spanish