Happiness
I'm curious (let's leave out questions referring to English grammar for a while) If you were stuck on an island and could bring only one thing what would it be? Explain why you have chosen that.
5
0
I'd bring matches, so I could make a fire to be rescued and to cook my food with.
Assuming it's a thing and not another person, the obvious choice would be a large utility knife. If you think about it, most of the things that you would have to do to eat, get shelter and warmth and just stay alive in general would involve a knife at some point. Without the knife, I just don't think I could cut it on the island. (sorry...)
Britain is an island and i've been stuck on it for years....maybe you can send help...
A popcorn bag to pop it up in the island microwave. What else? and i could share it with you, while we watch the wolfman movie.
Hi... yes of course a knife seems indispensable in such situation... If you can try to watch the movie "cast away"...
Happiness
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Portuguese, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Portuguese