Nikita
What are you feel about ... You only saw the dark side of me Bring me back to my reality (I have lost my belief) Without you I fail in every way Picture a world for me where I can stay Without you I break in every way Imagine a place for us where you and I stay I have lost the will to fly With broken wings I can't even try (I have lost my belief) Without you I fail in every way Picture a world for me where I can stay Without you I break in every way Imagine a place for us where you and I stay Picture a world for us A promise to set me free Imagine a place for us A promise will set me free A promise Without you I fail in every way Picture a world for me where I can stay Without you I break in every way Imagine a place for us where you and I stay
3
0
are you a no.1 fan of this april music? cool i think cowboy...
Another song by April, listen to it here.Good for English listening practice? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLVSFXo7b5Q
Hi... How many do you have then?
Nikita