Nikita
Just beautiful .. Don’t look down, don’t look back, I am beside you Close your eyes, know I’m here I know it’s hard to let go all that defines you You feel like you’ll never be whole again We will find a way to erase the past Stay with me, stay with me In my arms you’ll be fine, I’ll never let go All you’ve lost will come again, just stay here with me Never look back, never again, it’s over Everything ends here in my arms Don’t give in, don’t let your memories break you Let me take you away from here We will find a way to make this last Stay with me, stay with me In my arms you’ll be fine, I’ll never let go All you’ve lost will come again, just stay here with me Never look back, never again, it’s over Everything ends here in my arms I’ll be here forever (Everything ends) Here in my arms I’ll be here forever (Everything ends in my arms) I’ll be here forever (Forever) In my arms you’ll be fine, I’ll never let go All you’ve lost will come again, just stay here with me Never look back, never again, it’s over Everything ends here in my armsYes it's song Dead by April - In My Arms
6
0
cool words.. cowboy...
awww cute lyric :)
@Jura... I don't know these songs... It is not my type of music sorry
Yes you can listen to her sing this song here http://blip.fm/profile/SkyeCebh/blip/35057097/Dead+By+April%E2%80%93In+My+Arms+(Including+Lyrics)
Hi... you are a poet... congratulation!
Nikita