hagl
stroke direction for bengali script Unfortunately my textbook doesn't have writing diagrams for all bengali characters, are there any online resources that show how to write bengali by hand? E.g. When writing an o vowel with a consonant how do you write the left arc? From top to bottom or from bottom to top? Thanks for your help!
2010年2月20日 09:57
3
0
Hello, My name is maris, which is really nice to get on this site, I took interest in you after reading your profile at (www.italki.com). (maris_1love@yahoo.com) I believe age and distance has nothing to do with love, so just drop me an email through my private e-mail address (maris_1love@yahoo.com), so that we can communicate better and I send you my images. Thank you. maris.
2013年4月10日
Bengali isn't like Japanese that you have to memorize stroke orders ... you can write it in your own way! (^_^)
2010年10月16日
Well... writing isnt that really impprtant! Even then because you ask, while writing first you write the "body" of the alphabet and then give the "matra" (i.e. the continuous running line over all alphabets)
2010年10月16日
hagl
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German, Japanese
Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese