koss
what do these words (marked letters) mean? i supose it's american slang? Wake up in the morning feeling like P DIDDY (Hey, what up girl?) Put my glasses on, Im out the door - Im gonna hit this city (Lets go) Before I leave, brush my teeth with a BOTTLE OF JACK Cause when I leave for the night, I aint coming back Im talking - pedicure on our toes, toes Trying on all our clothes, clothes Boys BLOWING UP our phones, phones DROP-TOPING, playing our favorite cds PULLING UP to the parties Trying to get a little bit TIPSY Dont stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the click But the party dont stop Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Aint got a care in world, but got plenty of beer Aint got no money in my pocket, but Im already here Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got SWAGGER But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger Im talking about - everybody getting CRUNK, CRUNK Boys trying to touch my JUNK, JUNK Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk Now, now - we goin til they KICK us OUT, out Or the police shut us down, down Police shut us down, down Po-po shut us - thank U ever so much)
1
0
most of this is just American slang or American pop culture references P Diddy is an American rapper, also known as Puff Daddy Bottle of Jack, refers to a bottle of Jack Daniels, a type of Whiskey made in the US blowing up someones phone is slang for calling many times drop-topping I believe is referring to riding in a convertible car, in which the convertible top is down pulling up to the parties means they are arriving to the party in a car, they are pulling up to the location of the party in their car tipsy means slightly drunk swagger is slang for a confident and cool way of dressing, talking, walking, etc. It can mean a lot of things really crunk is slang for wild, rowdy, or partying hard here junk is referring to her body, probably the forbidden parts. They are trying to grab her private parts to kick someone out of a place, is to force them to leave. If someone is getting too wild at a bar they will get kicked out hope this helps
koss