N2N
Answer this question. You are in a boat in the middle of a river. You have 2 Cigarettes and have to light any one cigarette. You don't have anything else with you in the boat? How will you do it? I will send u the answer later
40
6
If you throw one cigarette in water, the boat will become 'lighter'. You can use this 'lighter' to light the other cigarette. :)
Throw one cigarette out of the boat. The whole boat is now a cigarette lighter. For my Chinese friends "lighter" is a play on words "lighter" = "点烟器" 和 “更僄”
i don't smoke. If I smoked, it would be a great opportunity to try to stop ;)
sorry i don't smoke so i'll throw the cigarettes in the water. smoking is bad for health/
hello` my name is miss sarah gaaus,i saw your profile at and interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address ( sarahgaaus@hotmail.com) .Remember the distance, color or language does not matter but love matters a lot in life
N2N
English, French, German, Russian
French, German, Russian