Julius -
What would you tell to that person? Just share. because nothing feels good unless I share it with you, and in all my fantasies, yours is the only face I see, and whether I am really down or extremely happy about something, it is your arms I long to be in. And because, there is no one else I'd rather be with in the whole wide world... And of course, even a touch of yours makes me tingle.. all over
4
0
first dear every buddy have many faces..i can prove that..{but it is for another time}........i just want to say that person that you can see and feel but even then i am telling' i love you'
Hi... It is a nice declaration!
What would I tell to that person? Not much, you have done perfect. I cannot imagine that person face if you say all that in person. Sonia. =)
Hello Blitzy, The reaction or what one would tell this person after hearing his/her words is so relative and depends on how you feel towards that person. If you're into him/her you response will reveal similar feelings. If you don't really feel the same you will try to explain in an inoffensive manner that you don't share the same, thanking the person for his/her tender and romantic feelings though.
Julius -
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Portuguese, Russian