Julius -
Have you ever washed yourself in the washing machine? How does it feels?
6
1
Small error (maybe) "How does it feel?" I did once. I made a mistake and washed myself in hot water and put myself in the dryer using high heat. I shrank 10 cm and have been that size ever since then. Next time I'll wash myself on "delicate" ;-)
@fdmaxey it is a very good answer lol!
well, i tried but when i was inside the machine i didnt know how to push the bottom to start the "shower" =P
Hello Blitzy, Yeh, in a state of the art ,the size of a room push button operated washing machine. It is named after the washing machine apparatus for washing clothes and linens ,but this one is for cleansing and rejuvenating the human body. It is amazing, by the push of tiny buttons you get shampooed ,cleansed and even sauna bathed. You can even order some quick meals and listen to cool music meanwhile. You soak in the hot tub for an hour and you feel fresh and rejuvenated. Try it ;)
i was thinking of it.now some one already experience and have a result i wont try it. cowboy...
Julius -
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Portuguese, Russian