Miss_UAE
this is my essay topic ((Women should not work after having children .They should stay at home and look after their families and homes . How far do you agree or disagree with this opinion ?
26 Th02 2008 04:14
8
0
yes, i gree, i havnt a problem with working of women but after hving children , it is bettr to sty at home for a stability of a familly, espcially when children are very small (in the first years o child), and there is others reasons, for exemple, a woman when she had a hard work she loose a big part of her feminity (i think) i think the ideal work for women is teaching (and not far from her home hi hi
26 tháng 2 năm 2008
I think it is not a decision for a group, but a personal decision for each individual. I believe women have the right to choose whether to continue their work after having kids. The final decision might be affected by the total income of the family.
26 tháng 2 năm 2008
Woman is the main element of a happy life. If she thinks working is necessary, she can and what she does will be good provided she has a good mental support from the beside partner. Money is not the master of all, working only for money is the mark of the start of a big trouble.
6 tháng 3 năm 2008
it's true but there is a limit because now life is becoming hard and hard. i mean that it's difficult for the man only to support all needs in the house so when the baby can go to school the woman should find one another way to help her husband. for example in my country madagascar,it's hard for the woman to stay at home,consequently she goes to work in order to minimize the family's problem about money but the new problems are nobody could treat well her baby,conjugale problem appeared, etc
6 tháng 3 năm 2008
El quedarce o no en casa despues de tener hijos, es un tema que esta directamente relacionado con las realisaciones y preoyecciones personales de cada individuo, en este caso mujer. Personalmente no tengo prejuicios respecto al desarrollo profesional y laboral de la mujer. Creo que el ser madre no tiene porque significar un estancamiento en el crecimiento profesional y laboral. The quedarce or not at home after having children is an issue that is directly related realisaciones and preoyecciones of each person, in this case women. Personally I have no prejudices regarding career development and employment of women. I think that being a mother does not have to mean an impasse in professional growth and employment.
5 tháng 3 năm 2008
Miss_UAE
Arabic, English, French, Russian, Spanish
English, French, Russian, Spanish