koss
Benjamin Button...what are your feelings? For what it’s worth, it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whotever you want to be. There’s no time limit... start whenever you want... you can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that stop you. I hope you feel things that you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again...
4
0
I liked your words much, i hope for you successful life and needn't to start all over again
I don't know, I didn't get it. What was this movie trying to teach us? And I also didn't get what happened with Benjamin himself at the end. Has he turned into a spermatozoon or what? Probably I'm too close-minded at this point.
I agree. Brad Pitt was excellent in this film, the special effects of him growing younger were amazing.
Hi... This is an excellent movie... and I completely agree with that definition.
koss