Teacher Beth
Professional Teacher
spelling/ prounacation/reading rules for korean? Tell me any you can think of please. I have dyslexia (난독증) and it affects my reading and spelling ability quite badly in English. I am starting to notice I am having problems reading and writing Hangul too even though I know the sounds etc. Learning as many spelling rules etc in English really has helped alongside what we called 'old school' ways of rembering these rules etc, ie i before e execpt after c and so on, little poems anything your teachers would teach you at school to help remember. Im told Hangul should be easier for me to read than English once I know the rules, so thats what Im looking for from you guys now, as many rules that you can think of that will help me to read/spell/prounace Hangul a bit more easily, anything you were taught at school to help you remember etc that you can remember. Thanks so much
2
0
There're too many rules I should pick up, I don't know which one to start... This may help you a little. http://www.korean.go.kr/hangeul/cpron/04_sound/01_int.htm
i can speak chinese and persian
Teacher Beth
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), French, German