WDF81
are the sentences about going public, going private grammatically correct? If a private company going public the main reason for that is to raise additional finance for developing, modernize or expanding the business. And on the other hand,if you have a public company it can be a reason for the going private that he will get back (regain) the control of the firm and to eliminate threat of takeover.
3
1
Hello dear, Good day, how are you doing..my name is miss Ukeh Linda, i saw your profile today at and after going through it,i found out that you are looking for a nice girl who will love to be with you.i will like you to get in touch with through my email address so that you will know more about me there. Here is my E mail address feel free to contact me, please my dear try to e mail me with my personal E mail so that i will tell you more about my self with some pics of me. please my dear try to mail me with my Email address so that i will Give to you my photo for you to know more about me()(lindaukeh81@yahoo.com) Hope to hear from you soon as you get this mail. Thanks yours Miss Linda (lindaukeh81@yahoo.com) www.italki.com
I would drop the reference to "he" altogether in the second sentence. "'On the other hand, if you have a public company, one reason for going private is to get back (regain) control of the firm and eliminate the threat of takeover." If you're trying to be very formal I would go one step further and remove the "you". "On the other hand, if one has a public company (otherwise can be stated as 'publicly-traded company'), one reason for going private is to get back (regain) control of the firm and eliminate the threat of takeover."
First sentence: 'goes public' or 'is going public' Second sentence needs rewriting: 'On the other hand, if you have a public company, one reason for going private is that he would get back (regain) control of the firm and eliminate the threat of takeover.'
WDF81
Dutch, English, German
Dutch, English