Magda
What do you think about Poland? :)
25 ก.พ. 2010 เวลา 19:08
6
0
From my knowledge of Lithuanian and Polish history I know that Poland united with Lithuania in 1386AD and they defeated the Teutonic Knights at Grunwald in 1410AD. The joint monarchy survived many upheavals but eventually went into decline, which ended with the third and final partition of Poland by Prussia, Russia, and Austria in 1795. At one stage the old Lithuanian capital of Vilnius was under Polish rule. There are a lot of Polish communities, shops and restaurants throughout Australia. There was a famous film called Pan Tadeuz.
25 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010
cool eastern European country where girls usually have their names end with (A)
25 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010
Hi... It is a nice country when I see the pictures and people are usually very generous ... but to me it is too cold... right?
25 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010
The country which has Kurnik.com (now it is called as http://www.playok.com/) :)))))))))))))) It's well known to worldwide intelligent game fan. Of course ,I could fight with Polish player there. People are smart and their appearance , attitude , character are good. : ) I couldn't distinguish polish as verb with Polish as your people because my English is not perfect but I like it
26 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010
Hello Lena, verski historiski but very cold at the moment too ;)
26 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010
Magda
English, Finnish, German, Polish, Welsh