Sharleen
Sometimes i feel life is just boring ! How can i be positive everyday ? Why i have to go to study after work everyday ?Why i have to go home late ?Why i just couldn't go to sleep early ? It's so tired!Is life hard for everyone ? How come i have got such bad feeling ?
8
0
I think you've chosen what you go studying after work. It's of great value, because you chose it even though you're not very energetic after work. You can pay attention to another things that you can change instead of seeing something that you can't change. I recommand you to take a shower with lavender, it will help you sleep early. We wish everything is under the control of us, but it's not. Is this bad? I don't know. But it will be more boring if we can control everything in our lives. In fat, life is hard and like 苦海 as someone said. :P You will feel better if you recognize it. You need to know people who eat well, sleep well are real winners in our modern societies. Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive. :P
I think you are too busy, and you should have a rest.Maybe go out for travelling, singing,dining with your friends.
Study can be fun if you find the right way. Work can be more interesting than you thought it was. Sometimes if you can change the things around, just change the way you look at them.
two years ago i read in an book and it says that "IF YOU WANT TO FELL YOURSELF GOOD AND WANT TO LOOK LİFE IN A POSITIVE WAY,REMOVE ALL NEGATİVE WORDS AND NEGATİVE THOUGHTS FROM YOUR BRAIN" this idea now is my theory and i have been feeling everything in a positive way since then.... I SUGGEST IT....TRY...!!!!
Ok, now that you have realised what you do not like, then you are in a better position to start thinking about what you like and how are you going to make it happen.
Sharleen
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Taiwanese), English, French, Italian
Chinese (Cantonese), English, French, Italian