leo
About China. I want know now.Do you like China?Do you like WenJiabao?
4
0
不要用中国人的思维方式去理解外国人. 还有尽量不要谈政治问题. 不同的人有不同的见解, 但无所谓谁对谁错. 适合不适合自己而已.
To Jura "I have been to China & I loved the people and places like S'ian and Beijing. The buildings in Shanghai were truly awesome." The places you visited are coastal or urban areas,which is the wealthy side of China.The general development in China is constrained by the urban-rural dichotomy.The urban population,which makes up a much smaller proportion of the country's population,are richer.Although migrant workers from the countryside bring home with wealth,it seems the rural areas are unlikely to keep pace with the development of the urban areas.The major reason is that migrants from rural areas to cities are unskilled, uneducated, and poorly employed,due to the disparity of the dichotomy of rural and urban education grants,economic empowerment,etc.The gap continues to widen. So,if you are interested in China,you should take equal attention to the rural areas.Your trip will be rewarded with clean air,beautiful landscape,original customs and traditions,wilderness,etc
当然喜欢中国 。温爷爷?他是个好人啊。很亲切 ,还为人民着想
I have been to China & I loved the people and places like S'ian and Beijing. The buildings in Shanghai were truly awesome.
leo