yiyi
u may love someone so much,but u find out he or she maybe not that into you,what will you do?give it up?
9
0
My dear friend Yiyi do you know what is the meaning of LOVE? L = Lake of sorrow, O= Ocean of tears, V= Valley of death & E= End of life. So love is sometime very painful. We read and hear so many love story. But it is very painful if it is one sided or if our society or parent doesn't accept it easily.
Over the years I've realized that, in the long run at least, nothing will make you more unhappy than agonizing over things that you cannot change. Admittedly, this advice is much, much easier to give than to follow.
Hi Yiyi, a person has to have some self respect. If a guy is not into you, that's it! He's made it clear. Why torture yourself my dear? Have a look at the film with Jennifer Aniston from the TV series 'Friends' called So what if he's not into you?
Hello Yiyi, You don't even start thinking about someone who is "not that into you" , it is not a matter of giving up , rather not giving it a try from the very beginning.
Yiyi, I am assuming you are answering the question about yourself. If I were you and I loved a man and he wasn't "into me", then I would pray about it. I know that might not be the most popular answer, but that's what I would do. I would ask God to either fix things so that we could be together, or to help me to forget him and move on.
yiyi
Chinese (Mandarin), German
German