john
Hi i just wana ask how can i learn chinese language more efficency!
6
0
I once did a primary school language an education training teacher.You can add ma MSN : dangaga@live.cn. Glad to help!
"Hard Hard Study, Day Day Up" by Chairman Mao "How to learn language more efficency" is same to all the language learner. Except the system study, you must invole in its culture. Exercise and imitate without standstill. Once I have a Indian friend, He learnt Chinese in someone Indian University for just one year and can speak smoothly with our native people, even if he cannot write. That I want to share with you is Chinese is not so hard for foreigner~~
keep on talking with friends.
As a teacher who teach foreiner chinese.I think the most improtant thing is conmunnicating with people.It's the best way.
you need some Chinese to help you.Maybe you can go for classess.Like we study English,you need great persistence.Maybe we can be friends and I teach you Chinese and you help me with my English.
john
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Korean
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Korean