Community Web Version Now Available
Which is better and more common for a container that holds flowers?
Mar 4, 2010 4:22 AM
Answers · 3
Hi... you can say in english "a vase" or "a decorative pot" or even "an ornamental pot"...
March 4, 2010
A vase if you want to display flowers or a flower pot/ pot plant holder if they are planted .
March 4, 2010
flower base. cowboy...
March 4, 2010
Language Skills
English, German, Italian, Persian (Farsi)
Learning Language
English, German, Italian