memory
Hi,girls,be careful with a man called boddhi,i just want to say:shit!Just simply refuse his invite,or you will be angry with his crude language and his idea is not pure!
Mar 8, 2010 2:18 AM
6
1
Thanks for the warning, unfortunately I have had this sort of creepy stuff from guys too and I know that other Italki female members have as well. Go to your privacy settings and restrict your contact to only Italki invited friends. I did and I am no longer bothered by creeps. Report him to the Italki Admin team. Ms Italki Help is very kind and helpful.
Just out of curiosity, I looked at his profile. Over 400 friends and all of them female between the ages of 16 and 21. This doesn't just border on obsession, it lands right in the middle of it. Creepy...
thanks for sharing !!
funny you mention this.... my friend was chatting with one of the "Italki Language Teachers" the other day.... she got sent a picture of something gross =X
Oh ,may God with us
memory