Katrina
Could you help me correct it,please? At booking office for bus ticket B: booking clerk A: passenger Dialogue1 B: What can I do for you? A: Yes, I want some tickets to Pudong international airport. B: When do you want to go there? A: As soon as possible. B: The next bus will leave here at 7 o’clock. A: All right. B: How many tickets do you want to buy? A: Just two. How much? B: Two hundred in all. A: Where is the bus? B: Wait here, please. The broadcasting will announce you as well as our staff will take you to the bus ten minutes before the bus leaving. A: Thank you. B: You are welcome. Dialogue 2 A: Excuse me. Is there any bus to Shanghai, please? B: Yes, where are you going? Pudong airport or shanghai downtown? A: Pudong airport. How long does it take to Pudong airport? B: Around three and half hours. A: So long. Is this a direct bus? B: Yes A: Well, when is the next bus? B: 10:30. What time is your flight? A: 4pm. Do you have any earlier one? B: No, we don’t. I think you won’t miss your flight without trouble on the way. A: I hope so. Do you think it’s the best way to go to Pudong airport? B: Yes, I think so. If you take other bus or train, you have to transfer at shanghai city. So I’m not sure you will arrive there on time. A: Ok, I’ll take this one. What’s the fare? B: 100 per person for one-way ticket. A: Here you are B: It’s your ticket and change. Check them please. A: That’s right. By the way, where will the bus stop at Pudong International Airport? B: Terminal 1. A: Thanks. 基本对话( 主动) B: Where are you going? A: I’m going to Pudong Airport. B: When do you want to leave? A: 10:30am, next Monday, March 08, 2010 B: How many tickets do you want to get? A: Only one. B: 100RMB in all. Check your ticket, please. A: That’s all right. B:I have to remind you one thing that if expressway is closed, the bus will be cancelled, so you can return your tickets and get all refund. A: I’ve got it. 基本对话(被动) A: I want a ticket to Pudong Airport. What time is the next bus? B: 12:30 A: Is there any earlier one? B: Sorry, there isn’t. A: How long does it take? B: Around 3 and half hours. A: How much is it? B: 100RMB per person. A: Where is the bus? B: platform NO.20, in the parking lot. A: Excuse me, can I buy ticket to Pudong airport in advance? B: Yes. A: What time is the last bus tomorrow afternoon? B: 4:30pm. A: I was wondering if I could return my ticket. B: Of course. You are allowed to return your ticker before the bus leaving, but you’ll get 90% of your fare as refund. If you miss your bus, you can get half of your fare as refund within one hour after the bus leaving. Besides, a ticket that is out of date is invalid. A: How should I do if the bus will be cancelled? B: If the bus will have been cancelled due to bad weather condition, you can return your tickets with getting all refund anytime. Then the best way to Pudong airport is to take train. A: Excuse me, could you offer me some information about tour around Hangzhou? B: Yes. Where do you want to visit? A: Mount Yellow. B: Would you like to join the travel group or visit it independently? A: I’ve no idea. Maybe…… B: If you haven’t decided, you could get more information in detail from service desk, that might help you make a decision.
Mar 8, 2010 1:54 PM
1
1
Dialog 1: B: Wait here, please. We will announce when the bus is leaving ten minutes before departure; our staff will take you to the bus before the bus leaves Dialog 2: B: No, we don’t. I think you won’t miss your flight unless there are problems on the way. . . B: Here is your ticket and change. Check them please. A: It's right. By the way, where will the bus stop at Pudong International Airport? B:I have to inform you of one thing - if the expressway is closed, the bus will be cancelled, so you can return your tickets and get a complete refund. B: If the bus is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you can return your tickets and get a complete refund at any time. Then the best way to Pudong airport is to take the train. A: Excuse me, could you give me some information about tours around Hangzhou? or: A: Excuse me, do you have information about tours around Hangzhou? !!!!!NOTE: I saw two errors and corrected them! The very first line and the one that starts "I have to inform you...' . I apologize. I'm getting careless in my old age.
Katrina
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese