petty
What last book did u read in english? "The Green Mile" i ve seen, very impressive movie, but i wouldn't read, cause watch it. " Crime & Punishment" i ve read & watch, for me its too serious for school reading! My last book in eng was Jane Austin "Pride & prejudice". Jane is gorges, isn't she?
Mar 9, 2010 4:58 PM
6
0
Hi Petty, Business English by Justin Palmer
Robbins
Hi... What ever you decide to read it is very good and I want to encourage you... Reading is so important to make progress when you study another language...
I read them every day because it's part of my job as an English teacher. At present my senior students are studying "Così" which is a play by Australian playwright Louis Nowra. It centres around Lewis Riley who is the main character, He is a sleek ,young, inexperienced university student who is given the task of directing a play in a mental hospital. At first he is not keen to do so, giving the reason for having taken on this job as "I need the money". The venue is a theatre that smells of "burnt wood and mould", the cast are patients with very diverse needs, and the play is Mozart's 'Così fan tutte'. Through working with the patients, Lewis eventually discovers a new side of himself which allows him to become emotionally involved and to value love, while anti-Vietnam war protests erupt in the streets outside.
Hi it was " crime and punishment " by Fyodor dostoevsky i enjoyed it very much I advise you to read . SaBiHa
petty
English, Finnish, Russian
English, Finnish