Mrs Shipra
Please suggest me How to write a blog of below(cat) In a perfect world, animals would be free to live their lives to the fullest: raising their young, enjoying their native environments However, dogs and cats have a difficult time surviving ‘free’ in our concrete jungles so we must take as good care of them as possible. People with the time, money, love and patience to make a lifetime commitment to an animal can make an enormous difference by adopting from a shelter or rescuing animals from a perilous life on the street Since my beloved kitten suffered and died from illness one week back, I have wanted to help all animals. I feel it is sad that some animals must suffer and die just because they cannot speak like humans. All the small animals in the world are beautiful and should be taken care of. We can find ways to save them. There are dog shelter in India.I wish there may be cat shelter in india.
Mar 10, 2010 12:04 PM
1
1
In a perfect world, animals would be free to live their lives to the fullest: raising their young, enjoying their native environment. However, dogs and cats have a difficult time surviving ‘free’ in our concrete jungles, so we must take as good care of them as it is possible. People with the time, money, love and patience to make a lifetime commitment to an animal, can make an enormous difference by adopting a cat or dog from a shelter or rescuing animals from a perilous life on the street Since my beloved kitten suffered and died from illness one week ago, I have wanted to help all animals. I feel it is sad that some animals must suffer and die just because they cannot speak like humans. All the small animals in the world are beautiful and should be taken care of. We can find ways to save them. There are dog shelters in India.I wish that there could be cat shelters in India as well.
Mrs Shipra
English, Marathi