cecily
i had a interview today。 I am too nervous
Mar 10, 2010 12:40 PM
5
0
Hi Cecily, you'll find lots of tips on how to succeed in job interviews here http://www.italki.com/knowledge/contribution-HOW+TO+SUCCEED+IN+JOB+INTERVIEWS.htm
Hi Cecily you have to have confidence in yourself and in your knowledge so you will see that everything goes well
you should try to make the interviewer nervous,not yourself. do be a slave,man.
I'm not sure if you have already had the interview and thought you were too nervous or if you are about to have the interview and are worried that you will be too nervous. If you have already had the interview, just remember that they asked you to come. That must mean that they liked what they read about you. If you haven't gone, then stay positive. Think about your strengths and list them. Be prepared. Smile and look confident even though you aren't. I hope that covers all possibilities
Hi... "you have an interview today".... Don't be nervous it will not help you otherwise... Try to concentrate to answer the best you can and take a big breath before it...
cecily
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish