Community Web Version Now Available
What is called in english for somebody who behave unmanly? Chivalrous?
Mar 10, 2010 12:41 PM
Answers · 2
He could be called: coward, effeminate However 'chivalrous' means more of being gallant and courteous ,doesn't have to do with any unmanly traits, quite the opposite.
March 10, 2010
Some people say, 'don't be such a girl/wuzz/pansy/ nancy boy' if a man is behaving in a non masculine way.
March 10, 2010
Language Skills
Arabic, Azeri, English, Japanese, Persian (Farsi)
Learning Language
Azeri, English, Japanese