Julius -
What is life? a tale that is told; What is life? a frenzy extreme That all life is a dream to all, And that dreams themselves are a dream.
Mar 10, 2010 2:02 PM
4
0
I don't know what life is... I'm living it right now, and it's teaching me everyday what it's about.
We live, while we see the sun, Where life and dreams are as one; And living has taught me this, Man dreams the life that is his, Until his living is done. The king dreams he is king, and he lives In the deceit of a king, Commanding and governing; And all the praise he receives Is written in wind, and leaves A little dust on the way When death ends all with a breath.
life a journey not a destination. Life is good.And when you're down,your friends are wih you,comforting you,encourage you to take heart. Life is a box of chocolates,go on and find out what you'll get,maybe you will be amply rewarded. life is too short,it is in your hands. Seize the day to enjoy the life in time,as Chinese say.Latin equivalent carpe diem. Be joyful.
to success must be extreme
Julius -
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Portuguese, Russian