shiny royal
hi american friends! i want to know about expenses of post gradutaion course in medical in america! thanks in advance!
Mar 10, 2010 2:36 PM
5
0
even I don't know how to answer your question,but I wanna tell you I am the first one who read your question and you shouldn't read mine,because after you read my comment,you will know I answered nothing to you.and if you continue to read my commentary,you will continue wasting your time,so are others.LOL
ONOZ! What happened to your Korean dream??
I agree with Ms.Jura . I have heard of the same thing from medical student from Taiwan. but I think they looked for their future way by themselves because they are good enough to do that.
Hi, according to the internet you'd be paying over $US12,000 to do your course in America. I have heard that it's a lot cheaper to study medicine in Hungary. You study in English and there are hundreds of international students doing that (and dentistry, and veterinary science, and a number of other things) in Budapest because a) it costs a fraction of the price compared to the UK/USA, b) it's easier to get accepted than back home (hence the many Scandinavian and Israeli med students there) and c) it's a European degree recognised everywhere. Plus, Budapest is an amazing city to spend a few years on. You wouldn't need to speak any Hungarian whatsoever in order to get your degree. Living costs are also very, very low compared to Britain or America.
shiny royal
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Gujarati, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu
Chinese (Mandarin)