Mrs Shipra
Is it possible to represent below?Instead of my sentence how the passage will be? I was painting a picture,and suddenly I heared a voice of loud shooting of my mother.I was and run immediately to the kitchen.There was a fire on the gas tube .We mother and daughter were shocked and became speachless. Sundenly a tree near to the kitchen gave its branches air with force and stop the fire. In a movement we felt better and relief.
Mar 11, 2010 8:41 PM
2
1
I was painting a picture and suddenly heard my mother shouting loudly. I immediately ran to the kitchen. There was a fire on the gas stove. We were shocked and became speechless. (Note: If you want to specify that it was you and the daughter say:My daughter and I were shocked and became speechless. ) The second paragraph doesn't really make sense. Here is what i THINK you are trying to say: Suddenly some branches from a tree outside the kitchen fell, and the air from the fallen branches extinguished the fire. In a moment we felt relieved.
I was painting a picture and suddenly heard my mother shouting. I got up from where I was and ran immediately to the kitchen. There was a fire on the gas tube(?). My mother and I were both shocked and speechless. [Guessing here] Suddenly the branches of tree near the kitchen fanned the air with such force that the fire was stopped. In a moment we both felt relieved. [ I hope this is near what you wanted to say - any suggestions welcomed ]
Mrs Shipra
English, Marathi