" Lord "
What is the meaning of this "" يعض على الجراح "" into English ?? Please i want the clear and final interpretation ...answer me if you know :)
Mar 12, 2010 1:44 AM
5
2
Hey hey, I saw your message, and I asked one of my friend, she knows the meaning! That means --- Forget your pain, and let it over! So, what kind of pain do you have? :)
I defer to Nore's Arabic-speaking friend for the meaning. However, "let it over" isn't very standard English. So I suggest, "Forget your pain, and get over it."
يصلح ماتلف من الجراح
Hey, I don't speak Arabic either, but ignorance never stopped me from offering an opinion! My computer translates يعض على الجراح into "bite wounds" I'll guess this means to intensify a problem. A similar English idiom is to "rub salt in a wound."
Hi... I'm sorry I don't speak Arabic... why did you want to share this question with me then?????
" Lord "
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Russian
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Russian