* Chatting with natives online using voice chats or in real life .Mingling with natives is a very good way to be constantly listening to speech in English, even if you don't understand at the beginning.
Create vocabulary trees and think in vocabulary groups.
In this case When you see a cup your mind will quickly relate such words as knife, fork, late, dishes, etc.
* Create a list of vocabulary themes, include the vocabulary, a definition and an example sentence for each new item. For example jobs, kitchen utensils, fruits and vegetables etc..
* Use Technology to help you. Watching DVDs is a great way to help you understand native speakers of English. You will pick up the accent and learn many new words.
* Use visual dictionaries. A picture is worth a thousand words. It's also very helpful for learning precise vocabulary. There are a number of excellent English learner visual dictionaries for sale.
* Use Collocations. Collocations refer to words that often or always go together. A good example of a collocation is to do your homework, take a break, have a seat ,keep a promise etc...