Gareth
I've been self studying Chinese for almost two years now and thinking of applying to do the HSK examination... Does anyone have any experience of doing the HSK out of a formal setting (i.e. University or structured course)? Aside from practising with my friends does anyone have an useful resources? Finally, any idea how much it costs and if there is a centre in Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Guangzhou that does it (I assume so)!
Mar 15, 2010 5:53 PM
3
3
Hi,how are you.This is susan. 你要学中文的是吗,那我用中文跟你说话可以吧。 我有个私人问题问你哦,为什么你要take the HSK Exam啊?而且我发现好像有许多not chinese也会要参加的。可是我以为语言不是会听,说,读,写就OK了吗?? 对了,你说你在深圳做软件产品的,是在华强北吗? 我在华强北工作哦。 最后,要加我啊。
The HSK is usually offered 3-4 times per year depending on what level you want to take: 初级, 中级,高级. Its usually offered at a few universities around all the (major) cities in China. I haven't actually taken it but I'm preparing to do 中级 in the fall. You can check this link my Chinese tutor sent me: http://hsk.org.cn/download.aspx
Hi... I have no experience but congratulations and good luck!
Gareth
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, Spanish, Welsh
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese)