Julius -
Yea, i reached 100 PENDING requests but i'm not adding them. not them all =)
Mar 17, 2010 1:04 AM
6
0
humm! so what do you want to do now i think the reason they give you invite,is they want you to be their friend right? but if you dont want then you can reject them but you should know the feelings of being rejected.. cowboy...
Are those 100 PENDING requests coming from boys? Because you have accepted all the girls, I think. xD
A dollar note has no value until it is used for spending, Padwan. ;) Congrats on receiving the requests - at first, I wasn't sure if they were requests you sent or you received! hehe
If you find that you're getting too many friend requests that you can't respond to and answer, then may I suggest you go to your settings and choose to not show your profile in the language partner search results. That's what I have done and I went from getting >30 requests / day to ~1 a day. Of course no one needs >100 language partners concurrently...we'd be constantly occupied.
what's your reason?
Julius -
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Portuguese, Russian